OVERWATCH DON’T MISS CAMPAIGN
Roles and Responsibilities:
– I was responsible for the design of the campaign from beginning to end. This included initial research, concept design, finalization, and roll-out.
– Ricardo Mireles is the art director of the Overwatch brand and was involved with the project from start to finish. He guided the direction of the initial concepts and helped to solidify the final designs.
– Hector Bolanos was the producer on this project and was a secondary source for creative feedback and guidance.
– Katie Malin was the copywriter for this project and was responsible for words associated with each character. Katie also assisted me in crafting original ideas during the brainstorm phase.
– Brian Kim adapted my designs to HTML and animated compositions.
– Beau Hudak provided the character renders in the proper poses, lighting, and camera angles.